Sunday

Day 156: June 5, 2010

Peony Garden


(Posting this a day late due to not being near my computer to upload til today.)  Ann Arbor has a peony garden in their arboretum!  I had no idea!  They started blooming a week ago, and after this week's storms, they were starting to look a little bedraggled, but they were still glorious.  So many flowers! So many colors!  Had to shoot quickly as storms were looming (damaging tornadoes with fatalities touched down just south of Ann Arbor and both north AND south of my house overnight, but we were spared the brunt of the storms).  

I think I figured out how to do the magic "make just one thing colored" part of PSE so I had a little fun with the pink flower above.  

Including two bonus shots below as the colors are just too pretty! If you want to see more, click HERE to see my online Picasa album.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and your family are safe!!!

    Great shots! I'm still figuring out the selective coloring in PSE. You did a great job, so bright and beautiful! The other two are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the selective color of the first photo.

    ReplyDelete