Wednesday

Day 181: June 30, 2010

Ottawa River


The Ottawa River runs through the campus of the University of Toledo.  I had to stop by the library today before class to pick up a book.  The nearest parking lot to the library is across a foot bridge over the river - I was glad I grabbed the camera when I got out of the car.  The 8:00 am sun made for a beautiful sight - this is looking west down stream.  

I also decided to see what it would like like in black and white - the results are below.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Purdy composition! I think I prefer it in color - you can really see the sky's reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos. The color photo and the black and white accent different aspects of the photo. I like how the black and white brought out the branches on the trees, and Yolanda is right about the reflection of the sky in the water of the color photo.

    ReplyDelete