Monday

Day 179: June 28, 2010

Brain Overload


One of the biggest challenges to the graduate program I am in is the extremely accelerated pace.  Completing a 3-credit hour Masters' level Physics of Energy course in 3 weeks (@3 hours a day) is utterly insane.  The sheer volume of facts and figures to memorize is almost insurmountable.  Our second test is tomorrow with the final exam on Friday.  I am eating, breathing, dreaming facts about energy and fossil fuels.  The notecards above are some of what I've been studying.  They're in a jumble in the photo because that's how they feel in my brain.  Hopefully enough facts will stick with me long enough to pass tomorrow's test!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! At least it's a colorful jumble! :) Good luck with your tests and I hope the scattered cards and thoughts take shape in your brain! I'm sure they will...

    ReplyDelete