Friday

Day 190: July 9, 2010

Just Hangin' Around


Forgot to take my camera to class today -d'oh! The pictures I took with my phone really stunk so I had to go to plan B once I got home.  I got these two little guys from ThinkGeek.com a while ago.  They are about 10cm tall with magnetic feet and hands.  They are jointed and can be put in all sorts of poses.  Today I put them in a tree!  I want to play around with them some more and see how creative I can get.  They are silly and fun!  (I haven't named them yet, but am open to suggestions - put yours in the comments!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey - congrats on making the b/w wall! I love these little magnetic figures - we had them in our office and we used to put them in all sorts of positions... :) I like them playing in the tree!

    ReplyDelete