Saturday

Day 191: July 10, 2010

East Side Reflections


Another shot from Walbridge park today.  This morning the Maumee River was like glass - I don't think I've ever seen it quite so still.  It made for some interesting reflections. The smokestacks in the distance are on the East Side of Toledo - I am not sure what factory they are part of .  There wasn't much color to this morning's sky, so I thought I'd try this one in black and white.  I'm now wondering how sepia would look.  Inspired by The Weekend in Black and White and Weekend Reflections.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great in black and white! Good contrast and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if that is near where my mother grew up? It was just off a small park along the Maumee River. Nice b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this image works quite well in B&W.

    ReplyDelete