Thursday

Day 210: July 29, 2010

Under Construction


Sorry for the change in url.  I decided to make a bit better use of my domain name and add another blog to it.  That site (http://toledonative.com) will most likely undergo a few more changes along the way - I'm not overly happy with some of the constraints of blogger.  In the mean time, please redirect your bookmarks to this address, or just go to the old one and click on the link for this blog.

This shot was taken a few days ago near my house.  I did not see the Woody (from Toy Story) doll hanging from a makeshift noose until I made the picture big! Can you find it?

Tomorrow morning begins VACATION! Driving Route 66 and flying home from LA (OK, Burbank) on August 10.  Hence the second blog.  I want to blog the trip in more detail than one photo a day allows.  But never fear, I will continue to choose one picture from each day to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment