Thursday

Day 105: April 15, 2010

Sunset


I actually took this one last night on my drive home from Ann Arbor.  Don't worry - I pulled off US23 and found a parking lot first!  The combination of clouds, jet contrails, trees, and sunset colors combined in a really compelling way for me.  I simply HAD to stop and take a picture.  While I do take my camera with me everywhere, I don't have my tripod in my trunk for some reason.  I need to rectify that - the light was fading fast and the shot probably could have benefited from a longer exposure.

3 comments:

  1. Beauty! Love the interesting sky and the trees in silhouette! Good thing you pulled over! :) I shot at Secor today. Wasn't too much interesting or new - it all seems the same from one metropark to the next! It was a gorgeous day for a nice long walk though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a photo presents itself, and you just have to take it. It doesn't happen as often as I would like, but it does seem to be happening more often.

    This is a great one. The colors are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...pulled over huh? I should start doing that! This is a great shot! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete