Sunday

Day 108: April 18, 2010

Blossoming Trees


We went to the Toledo Zoo today - my daughter had an interview to become a volunteer Zoo Teen and we took advantage of the decent weather to enjoy the zoo afterwords.  I took dozens of photos of animals, but very few came out well - I only had my kit lens with me and no tripod.  But the zoo does have a lot of gardens as well and all the trees were in bloom.  The tree blossoms were a variety of colors, from the pink above, to the white and red of the photos below.  



2 comments:

  1. I am just LOVING the blossoms! They are everywhere and all different colors. I wish the trees could stay like this all season! I like the DoF in your shots. Very delicate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! All my fruit trees, and plants are finished blooming. I think there maybe a few left. I'm glad I get to still see the blossoms through you!

    ReplyDelete