Friday

Day 120: April 30, 2010

Windows 


I had to go to UT (University of Toledo) today to fill out paperwork that will let me get my stipend for the grant-funded program I got into that starts in June.  Free tuition and a stipend - woo! PhD level coursework - gulp!

I liked the juxtaposition of architectural styles in this shot even though it is a bit busy.  I didn't even realize I'd captured the reflection of the building behind me until I uploaded it to my computer.  The UT clock tower can be seen through the modern walkway connecting an older building (on the right) with a newer one.  The clock tower is visible for miles and is a well-recognized symbol of the university.

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to get over to UT for some shots! Nicely done - this campus does have some beautiful architecture and lines. Lots of gothic and modern styles mixed together. Love your reflections here too!

    ReplyDelete