Monday

Day 32 February 1, 2010

Lighting Practice

 

Not an overly exciting picture today.  This is the new lampshade purchased yesterday at IKEA to replace the one the kitten destroyed (the old one was rice paper on a wire frame - this one is fabric...fingers crossed).
I got the tripod out today to try to capture the sunset colors through the trees in my yard, but the colors stayed too low on the horizon to be photographed well with all the houses and trees in my line of sight.

I brought the tripod inside and decided to play around with various settings while photographing the new lampshade.  I really need to do this more systematically and take notes.  This is a start.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice warm lighting on the capture! And I love this lampshade! Love the shape and delicate pattern on it. Ikea makes some nice stuff! (Where is Ikea, anyway?)

    ReplyDelete