Wednesday

Day 13 January 13, 2010


Once again - NOT the photo I intended for today.  I had my camera with me all day today - took pictured of my students on a field trip to a college Anatomy Lab, took pictures of downtown Ann Arbor after Scrabble club.  Pulled into my driveway to this critter in my recycling bin!

It wasn't afraid of me at all until JUST before I snapped this pic.  You can just see its tooth - it actually snarled at me at this point, so I stopped shooting, backed my car up a bit and snuck in the house.  The recycling bin is right outside the back door up against the house under the carport.  Clearly this opossum is completely used to being around humans and had zero fear.

Really really glad my cats are indoor cats - this thing was HUGE compared to them!

1 comment:

  1. Great capture! Was nice that you got close enough to him for a nice shot, but also scary! Wouldn't want him snarling at me! Although, somehow you made him look sweet and innocent in this shot!

    ReplyDelete