Wednesday

Day 27 January 27, 2010

Glass Snowflake



Today was another one of those days when I simply did not have any free time during daylight hours.  Tomorrow is the Science Fair (which I run) - after that I should be able to relax and have more time for photography! 

This glass snowflake was a Christmas present from a student.  We hung it in our front window and decided it looked good enough there to keep up after the rest of the Christmas decorations came down.  There's not much snow on the ground right now, despite the bitterly cold wind and mostly gray skies.  This pretty snowflake is a spot of color and reminder of the beauty nature can bring this time of year.  (Wish nature would bring enough of it on Friday for a snow day but I know I'm dreaming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment