Monday

Day 18 January 18, 2010



Reflection of a bridge.  This shot is shamelessly stolen from one Yolanda (of Giving it a Shot) published in black and white for a recent Monochrome Weekend.   But as she was with me today, and pointed out the vantage point for the shot, I'm going with it.  It simply is the best shot of the bunch from today's freezing shoot at Toledo Botanical Gardens.

I had a great time today with a new friend that I would never have met if it weren't for Project 365, Monochrome Weekend, and of course, the Internet.  Click on the link to Yolanda's blog above and see HER shot from today - another winner from a talented photographer. I want to go back to TBG when it's WARMER though!

I took a ton of pictures today - the ones I like best can be located here on Picassa.  And yes, for those of you monochrome fans who arrived here via Monochrome Weekend, there are more black and white shots from today's shoot in that batch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this shot is brilliant!! What a great reflection in the water of the bridge! Almost the whole bridge! Gorgeous symmetry and composition in this reflection - well done my friend! I definitely want to go back when the weather is good. I may actually try going to the Toledo Zoo this weekend. Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete