Wednesday

Day 20 January 20, 2010



You lookin' at ME?  This is the world's grumpiest chameleon.  He lives at the Lourdes College Life Lab along with a ton of other (much friendlier) critters.  School kids from all over the area visit the Life Lab to learn about them and the environment.  I've known the lead teacher since she was MY preschool teacher way back in 1974.  Since it's right down a path (or around the corner) from my school, I stop in frequently (they also donate crickets for my classroom critters to eat).

Today you get a bonus photo because I could not resist this teeny guy.  He is a local gray tree frog rescued as a tadpole by somebody and dropped off at the Life Lab.  He's only about 3-4cm long!



4 comments:

  1. Oh they are adorable creatures! These photos work great as a set - the colors in each are so brilliant, and great DoF in both of them. Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm starting to feel like all I take pictures of are animals, nature, and colorful circles! Not quite sure what that says about my life at the moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what is wrong with animals, nature and colorful circles?? It says that you appreciate and love the life around you :) Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are fantastic. Like Yolanda said, the colors are fantastic. I wish you well in your project, and good luck getting over the 21 day hump.

    ReplyDelete