Saturday

Day 16 January 16, 2010



My (rather lame) weekly submission for Monochrome Weekend.  This is a chandelier at a newish brewpub in Ann Arbor, MI called the Jolly Pumpkin.  Despite the name, there were no pirate squash in evidence.  The food, however, was delicious! The decor was eclectic, yet warm - lots of dark wood and funky prints on the walls.  The chandeliers, however, made me grin and pull out my camera.  Not overly happy with the glare off the electric bulbs despite not using a flash but not a terrible photo.

8 comments:

  1. I was going to say..so they are lights..chandeliers! I enlarged this and became distracted with my own dinner! When I finally came back and shook the mouse, I grinned too! Really cool-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which reminds me ... I need to go buy two new salad servers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool chandelier! I do like the way the lights bounce off the utensils, and the glow of the bulbs too! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, Julie!

    Thanks Kilauea Poetry and Yolanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very amusing light fixture, I think I need one for my kitchen!
    Three Rivers Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fixture, I kind of like the glow and reflection of the bulbs. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shot of a tongue in cheek chandelier.

    ReplyDelete