Monday

Day 60: March 1, 2010

Snow Sculptures


During my visit to Ann Arbor this weekend, I saw a few examples of what college students do with a couple of feet of snow!  These bears sit outside the (in)famous Blimpy Burger restaurant - an Ann Arbor icon. They were getting a little dingy from passing cars' exhaust, but I still thought they were cute.

The snow family below graced the otherwise undisturbed snow in the U of  M Law Quad.  It's hard to shoot white snow people against white snow, but they were too sweet to pass up.

 

I actually did take photos today, but they were mostly of students at my school enjoying a Japanese tea ceremony as we kicked off our Japanese-themed "Right to Read" week.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting out in the snow! Can you believe it's supposed to be 50 degrees this weekend?? It'll be nice when our photo opportunities don't include the white stuff ;) I like you snowy law students :)

    ReplyDelete