Saturday

Day 86: March 27, 2010

Curling!


Bowling Green State University is about 20 miles south of Toledo and is home to the closest curling ice!  Many people are more familiar with the sport of curling since the Winter Olympics but I've been a fan for years. (A side effect of getting a Canadian TV channel in pre-cable days growing up I think.)  A group of folks I've gotten to know over the past year or so have an annual curling day down at BG.  Most of them drive down from Ann Arbor to have some fun throwing stones on pebbled ice.  Unfortunately this year, I was a spectator again due mostly to being unavoidably late due to District Science Fair duties and partly to still being sick.

At any rate, the lighting was terrible and I forgot to bring my tripod, so I was less than happy with most of my pictures from today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment