Saturday

Day 79: March 20, 2010

Vernal Equinox


Finally made it out to Toledo Botanical Gardens today - a day too late for the spring weather, despite what the calendar says about today.  I liked the yellow of this weeping willow tree.

Ducks and geese were everywhere - it was a very noisy park!  Both the swans and the geese allowed me to get pretty close before shying away - I think they were hoping for a handout of bread.

This guy was the only one wearing a neck tag and leg band. 


The swans hunted for food in the shallow water under a bridge.

2 comments:

  1. Awe Crap! You were at TBM? I was there again today. I even shot that swan and all those hungry geese! LOL! I got that one with the number on his neck too. I guess our posts are going to be similar :) I love your swan shot - much nicer than the one I got.

    ReplyDelete