Thursday

Day 84: March 25, 2010

Blerg


Caught Colby napping like this on the couch tonight and thought, yeah, that's pretty much how I feel.  I've been felled by a particularly nasty virus.  Waiting for the antibiotics to kick in and sleeping a lot.  The doctor actually wrote me a note for work so I'd stay home for two days - she knew I wouldn't otherwise.  Whatever this virus is, it's felled two of the doctors in the practice - both are home sick themselves.  It's rampant in school - the majority of my daughter's class has it, resulting in 20-30% of the class out sick each day this week.  Thank goodness spring break starts next Thursday!

And in crocus-spotting news - mine are finally up! But it rained and snowed (shudder) all day long so they stayed closed up tight.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have happier pictures to post of pretty flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment