Wednesday

Day 62: March 3, 2010

Where Does Time Go and Why is it Covered in Ivy?


I think this is the latest I have posted.  Was at school over 13 hours today.  Tonight was Family Night for Right to Read Week.  I took nearly 50 photos of the kids and their parents reading and making all sorts of Japanese-themed crafts, but as I don't have permission to post them here, you're stuck with more photos from Sunday's trip to the U of M Law Quad.  

I really liked this clock - the ivy has grown over it completely - I wonder if it is even visible in summer?  I almost didn't notice it at all but happened to look up at just the right moment to see it peeking through the trees.

There's been a bit of stress at work lately - lots of changes afoot as my school enters into a new level of partnership with the College (both my school and the college are under the umbrella of the Sisters of St. Francis).  Sometimes, it just helps to keep a decent perspective.  Or to change your perspective.  Like in the shot below, which I find both silly and kind of neat.


2 comments:

  1. These are great shots.. I love the perspectives of both. I especially like the first shot and how it's shot through the trees, makes the building itself seem as organic and alive as the trees themselves! Wonderful textures and interesting architecture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock is my favorite. The ivy gives it such an interesting look.

    ReplyDelete