Thursday

Day 126: May 6, 2010

Mowing


I rarely post photos of people as I rarely gain their permission to do so.  Today, my daughter consented to my using this photo of her first time mowing the lawn.  Yes, the lawn is more weeds than grass, but I'm renting this place and don't want to sink that much money into a yard I don't own.  Yes, that's an electric mower - had to buy over 300 feet of electrical cord when I bought the mower (giant double-lot), but less air pollution is worth it!  I'm just happy I now have a lawn care helper in the house!

2 comments:

  1. This scene must bring a tear to sweet mama's eyes! How nice to have a willing landscaper! Well now if you can get her to do it every week, it will be like the mom's day gift that keeps on giving throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my daughter starts mowing the lawns! Which is what I will be doing as soon as I finish looking at everyone's blogs. LOL Great helper!

    ReplyDelete