Thursday

Day 133: May 13, 2010

Eye in the Clouds


I know, I know....another cloud shot.  But they were too stunning to not photograph today.  We've been under a tornado watch all afternoon, and the clouds started to really build.  The wind was blowing and different layers of clouds were scudding across the sky at different rates - a very dynamic sky!  Suddenly a hole opened up in some darkening clouds and the late afternoon sun lit up the edges of the hole.

It must have been a good omen because the storms all scooted north of us and it's calm with a nearly clear blue sky just 2.5 hours later!

2 comments:

  1. Great cloud shot! I'm glad the storm passed over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I missed the tornado watch apparently! One of these days I'll get out for a little storm chasing myself! This is a cool shot - very 'heaven-like'!

    ReplyDelete